Small festivals are a fantastic opportunity for new & emerging talent to get seen and heard by new fans. That’s why we invite the right honourable U & I Radio to champion up-and-coming musicians at the First Love Stage each year.
Enter enchanting wooden tent and discover a wealth of incredible musicians, some playing their first ever festival.
First Love Stage 2023
- Tom Auton & Bottlebreakers
- Jack Ellis & Band
- Mojo JNR
- True Foxes
- Ecklectic Mick
- Tomos Lewis
- Blue Evolution
- Scruffy Monkey
- DJ Mr Mase
- Zed Regal
- Kaysha Louvain
- Bryony Sier
- AKA Mr B
- Ennio Maccaroni
- Dave Morris
- To Bear Sir
- Abbie Jebbers
- Alex Davies
- Daisymae Music
- Dan Holland
- Jess Marie
- The Reggiments
- Saachi Sen
We’ll update this page with all the latest updates and information from the First Love Stage:
- Photos and videos.
- Blogs featuring the First Love Stage and its artists.
- Guest content from musicians, crew and more.
- Music from First Love Stage.
- Reviews, stories and… your words?
U & I Radio is a really great radio station for emerging artists looking to share their music, far and wide. Their ethos is “U & I Radio is the home for Emerging & Independent artists, where Discovery is Listening.”
Highlights from 2022
Checkout some of the acts we featured on the First Love stage with this video playlist from U & I Radio, with 21 sets including Wolfe Hogan, The Vegas Nerve, Katielou, Curious Orange, Dan’s People, Oxbowlake and Jemma Kryza.
Connect with U & I Radio here:
Photos from First Love Stage
Blogs & articles
We’ve included articles on the importance of small and independent festivals in showcasing emerging talent here – we hope you find them interesting. This is more important now than ever before; we must nurture the up-and-coming musicians of our fair nation. Thanks for listening!
- Introducing Big Scott founder of U & I Radio (mogulmagazine.co.uk)
- Paul Reed: ‘The importance of independent festivals to emerging artists can’t be underplayed’ (prsformusic.com)
- Why Music Festivals Matter For Your Indie Band • Independent Music Promotions
- 6 Ways to Support Your Local Music Artist | TFword. (ticketfairy.com)
If you’re got any articles you think we should see or are keen to contribute here, email us – we’d love to hear from you.
We will be adding more about First Love Stage here each week, so keep an eye on this page or – better still – sign up to Love Letters for the full scoop!