By attending Big Love Festival, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Big Love Festival (“Promoter”) or venue management or owner (”Venue Owner”).
- The Promoter / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of The Promoter / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion.
- No under 18s admitted. Strictly no children allowed on site – this is an adults-only event.
- All visitors to the Festival site must be aware that this event takes place in an outdoor, rural location. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing.
- Participation in all activities on site is voluntary and is at your own risk.
- There will be loud music at the event and for those with sensitive hearing ear protection is advised.
- Please note that strobe lighting may be in use throughout the venue. People with epilepsy or prone to seizures from flashing lights are advised not to attend the event.
- The Promoter, our servants, agents or representatives shall not in any circumstances be responsible or pay you any compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the Festival and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter or Venue Owner or any of our servants, agents or representatives;
- in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions;
- unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
- an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled
- any injuries not reported to the Promoter or Venue Owner at the time of the injury.
Tickets, ID and Admission
- All guests will require photo ID and a copy of their e-ticket at the gate, matching details on the door list, in exchange for their wristbands. If you have not provided the Promoter with all names for your tickets in advance those people will be denied entry.
- You will be asked to provide a named person for each of the tickets you purchase. This will need to be accurate and can be changed at any point up to 7 days before the event starts.
- Any individual(s) caught without accreditation, wristband or tickets will be considered to be trespassing and will be removed immediately from the Festival by security or, if need be, the police. All passengers, including passengers with Festival e-tickets, in a vehicle of any kind (including trailers) caught with gatecrashers are subject to being denied access to or removed from the Festival.
- Guests will be required to show their wristbands to purchase food and drink, gain entry to the main building for its amenities and late night entertainment. There will be spot checks in the campsite area for wristbands.
- If you lose your wristband on site you must go to reception immediately where your name will be registered (make sure you have ID).
- Your ticket includes camping for Friday 12th, Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th June 2019 only. You must vacate the campsite and festival grounds by midday (12pm) on Monday 15th June.
- There is no admission without a valid ticket, and no re-admission without a wristband and e-ticket number.
Rights Of Admission Reserved
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter or Venue Owner.
- All guests will be searched on entry to the event. Any items which the organisers deem may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- All attendees give permission for themselves to appear on both audio and visual recording.
- All attendees give permission for their images to appear in future promotional material for the Festival.
- No nitrous oxide allowed on site.
- No alcohol to be brought on site.
- No independent sound systems allowed on site.
- No illegal substances allowed on site.
- No weapons allowed on site.
- No barbecues or open fires allowed on site; gas camping stoves only.
- No glass bottles allowed on site.
- No professional film, video or audio recording equipment without prior consent.
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles allowed on site.
- No spray paint allowed on site.
- No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnic devices allowed on site.
- No animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs) allowed on site.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities within the event site may be searched and/or evicted.
- We reserve the right to remove any vehicle left without permission.
- All vehicles will be directed to a parking area set aside from the camping area. No cars are permitted in the camping area at any time. You can return to your car at any point during the festival as necessary. Vehicle movement is strictly prohibited unless entering or leaving the festival site. The Promoter and Venue Owner reserve the right to remove car keys from any person found to be using their vehicle on site in a manner which we consider dangerous, without reason or permission. Keys will be returned at the end of the festival.
- Vehicles and their contents parked at the owner’s risk. The Promoter and Venue Owner do not accept any responsibility for damage, losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from hotel rooms, vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and campervans.
- We have a limited concrete area reserved for camper vans. You can not have tents set up in the camper van area for reasons of health & safety. Camper vans are next to the camping field. Please do not camp in the car park. Once again, vehicle movement is strictly prohibited unless entering or leaving the festival site.
- Electric hook-ups are not provided.
- There are toilet facilities on the campsite and plenty more inside Baskerville Hall.
- Showers are available to everyone inside Baskerville Hall but at limited times, please ask at reception.
- Your ticket entitles you to use the indoor swimming pool, but please bring your own towel. These facilities are only available during certain hours and at Baskerville Hall’s discretion.
Hotel Rooms Terms and Conditions
Rooms are booked subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Room bookings are for Friday 12th, Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th June 2020. Check out is on Monday 15th by 11am.
- Prices are per room, up to the maximum number of occupants, but do not include festival tickets unless otherwise stated. Festival tickets must be purchased for every person staying in the room, a minimum of 2 weeks before arrival. If full names and ticket registration IDs are not provided, we reserve the right to treat this as a cancellation.
- Room booking payments include a non-refundable 20% deposit. If you cancel your room booking within twenty-eight (28) days of the start of the event your entire payment is non-refundable.
- Room descriptions are given in good faith but errors and omissions excepted.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Anyone found smoking may be charged an additional cleaning fee. Repeat offenders may be removed from the hotel.
- Any damage caused to rooms during stay will be charged to the person whose name the room is booked in. Lost room keys will be charged at full replacement cost.
- Only those persons named in the booking are permitted to stay in the room.