Covid-19 FAQ

Last updated 5 March 2021. Because of the latest government advice regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, Big Love Festival has moved to July 2021.

When is the next Big Love festival?

The next Big Love Festival has moved to 9th-11th July 2021. All tickets for 2020 and June 2021 are still valid.

Are 2020 tickets valid for 2021?

Yes! All tickets purchased for 2020 are be valid for Big Love 2021.

Are you definitely going ahead in 2021? Is the line-up the same?

Nothing is guaranteed with the ever-changing COVID-19 situation, but we’re 99% certain to be going ahead with Big Love in July 2021. We had an epic line up for 2020, and are working to confirm the same acts for this July. Expect a few extra surprises too… 😉 As soon as any changes are confirmed, we’ll let you know.

Will it be safe to attend Big Love in July? What measures will you take to protect us?

We will only go ahead if it is both safe and legal to do so. We are in contact with Public Health Wales and various events industry bodies to ensure we adhere to the latest industry best practice. It is too early to set out exactly what measures will be in place in July, but these may include rapid on-site testing for COVID-19 on arrival, extra toilets and hand sanitising stations, temperature checks, and enhanced cleaning. Further details will be sent to ticket holders nearer the time.

Will you insist on people having had a vaccine/’vaccination passport’?

We encourage all attendees to have the vaccine if suitable and offered by the NHS. We hope that all UK adults will have been offered the vaccine by July; of course some people will not be able to for a variety of reasons, and we do not anticipate a ‘vaccine passport’ being available anyway.

I have a ticket but can’t make the rescheduled July dates…

Please see this February 2021 update page for details of how to claim a refund or change the name on your tickets.

How long will it take for a refund?

We’re aiming to handle requests for refunds as quickly as possible, but please be patient – like everyone else, we’re juggling childcare, self-isolation, evil banks, and caring for loved ones.

Why didn’t you make a decision sooner?

We delayed making a decision on moving the festival until we had spoken to as many of the key people involved as possible, from artists and their agents, the venue, to technical crews and suppliers. A lot of people’s livelihoods are on the line, so we wanted to find a solution and date that would work for as many people as possible whilst keeping everyone safe.