To enter the Big Love Wristband Competition, please complete the form below to submit your design.
Big Love Festival Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition Name: Big Love Wristband Design competition.
- Organiser: Remarkable Events LLP trading as Big Love Festival.
- Eligibility: Open to residents of the UK under the age of 18. Participants must have consent from a parent, legal guardian or teacher to enter.
2. Entry Requirements
- Submission Process: Entries must be submitted via the form on the website or by email to email@example.com, including the participant’s name, age, and contact information of the parent/guardian or teacher.
- Number of Entries: Each child can enter up to 3 designs.
- Artwork Criteria: Guidelines on the format, size, and themes of the artwork.
- Finished wristbands are 30cm x 1.5cm. Designs should be submitted as high resolution .PNG or .JPG image files. If possible the file should be given the child’s name, e.g. john smith.jpg.
- Big Love Festival reserves the right to alter submitted designs to ensure that they print correctly.
- If the submitted design does not include the words ‘Big Love Festival’ these words may be added to the finished wristband by the organisers.
- Deadline: 14th March 2024 at 6pm.
3. Parental/Guardian Consent
- Each entrant must obtain consent from a parent or legal guardian, including consent for processing the child’s personal data in accordance with GDPR.
- For schools entry, a teacher must provide consent for the processing of the children’s data.
4. Judging and Prizes
- Judging Criteria: The Big Love Festival creative team will select one artwork that they feel best captures the spirit of the festival in the most eye-catching and creative way for use on a wristband.
- Prize Details: The winning entry will be awarded the prize of 2 adult and 3 child/teenager tickets to Big Love Festival 2024. The winning design will be used to produce the wristbands for attendees at the festival. There is no cash prize alternative. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date.
5. Data Protection and Privacy
- We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
- GDPR Compliance: Personal data (i.e. parent/guardian/teacher’s name, contact details, child’s name, child’s age, disability and school) will be processed, stored, and used solely for the competition, adhering to GDPR requirements. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office.
- Data Usage: Participants’ data will not be shared with any third parties without prior consent.
- Data Retention: Entrants personal data will be retained securely until 21st July 2024. After this all personal data will be deleted.
6. Intellectual Property
- By submitting one or more entries, the parent/guardian confirms that their child created the submitted artwork and that they hold the copyright to the design.
- Participants retain copyright over their submissions, but by entering the competition participants grant the organiser an exclusive license to use the artwork for use on printed wristbands for attendees at Big Love Festival 2024, and for online promotional purposes related to the competition.
- The organiser is not liable for any losses or damages incurred as a result of entering the competition.
8. Changes to Terms
- The organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, with notice provided to participants and their guardians.
9. Governing Law
- The competition and terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
10. Contact Information