Applications to sell food will open late November 2023.
This page is for traders wishing to sell food at the festival. Strictly no alcohol sales.
To apply to sell other goods or services, please see the market traders pitches page.
We have a limited number of pitches in our street food area available to traders. We are looking for attractive stalls or vehicles, offering high-quality food. Vendors will be chosen to ensure no two stalls are competing by selling similar types of food.
You must provide your own stall or trailer/vehicle – including any tables, tents or gazebos. Gazebos are optional, but if you intend to use one it must be a sturdy one intended for trade use, and properly secured, i.e. staked not pegged to the ground.
How to apply
You will need to provide details of your company, goods or service, your stall and staff numbers.
The following information will need to be supplied to us 4 weeks before the event:
- Proof of public liability insurance
- Employee insurance if applicable
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) records for all electrical equipment
- Details of any fire fighting equipment
- Gas Safe compliance certificates for any gas appliances
- Food hygiene certificates
- Food hygiene rating (minimum 4*) and name of local authority
- Food allergy information
- A comprehensive risk assessment for your stall.
Please give as much detail as possible.