This page is for traders wishing to sell food at the festival. Strictly no alcohol sales.
To apply to sell other goods or services, please see the market traders pitches page.
We have a limited number of pitches in our street food area available to traders.
You must provide your own stall or trailer/vehicle – including any tables, tents or gazebos. Gazebos are optional, but if you intend to use one it must be a sturdy one intended for trade use, and properly secured, i.e. staked not pegged to the ground.
How to apply
Please use the following form (form also available here) to apply for a food pitch. You will need to provide details of your company, goods or service, your stall and staff numbers.
The following information will need to be supplied to us 4 weeks before the event:
- Proof of public liability insurance
- Employee insurance if applicable
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) records for all electrical equipment
- Details of any fire fighting equipment
- Gas Safe compliance certificates for any gas appliances
- Food hygiene certificates
- Food hygiene rating (minimum 4*)
- Food allergy information
- A comprehensive risk assessment for your stall.
Please give as much detail as possible.