- All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable.
- No under 18s admitted. Strictly no children allowed on site – this is an adults only event.
Tickets, ID and admission
- All guests will require photo ID and a copy of their e-ticket at the gate matching details on the door list, in exchange for their wristbands, tent tags and parking stickers. If you have not provided us with all names for your tickets in advance those people will be denied entry.
- Any individual(s) caught without accreditation, wristband or tickets will be considered to be trespassing and will be removed immediately from the Festival by security or, if need be, the police. All passengers, including passengers with Festival e-tickets, in a vehicle of any kind (including trailers) caught with gatecrashers are subject to being denied access to or removed from the Festival.
- Guests will be required to show their wristbands to purchase food and drink, gain entry to the main building for its amenities and late night entertainment. There will be spot checks in the campsite area for wristbands and tent tags.
- If you lose your wristband on site you must go to reception immediately where your name will be registered (make sure you have ID).
- Your ticket includes camping for Friday 28th April, Saturday 29th April & Sunday 30th April 2017 only. You must vacate the campsite and festival grounds by midday on Monday 1st May.
- There is no admission without a valid ticket, and no readmission without a wristband and e-ticket number.
- Rights Of Admission Reserved
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the organisers or Baskerville Hall staff.
- All guests will be searched on entry to the event. Any items which the organisers deem may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
- The organisers reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- No nitrous oxide allowed on site.
- No alcohol to be brought on site.
- No independent sound systems allowed on site.
- No illegal substances allowed on site.
- No weapons allowed on site.
- No barbecues or open fires allowed on site; gas camping stoves only.
- No glass bottles allowed on site.
- No professional film, video or audio recording equipment without prior consent.
- No spray paint allowed on site.
- No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnic devices allowed on site.
- No animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs) allowed on site.
- Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities within the event site may be searched and/or evicted.
- All visitors must be aware that this event takes place in an outdoor, rural location. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing.
- Participation in all activities on site is voluntary and is at your own risk.
- There will be loud music at the event and for those with sensitive hearing ear protection is advised.
- Please note that strobe lighting may be in use throughout the venue. People with epilepsy or prone to seizures from flashing lights are advised not to attend the event.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
- All attendees give permission for themselves to appear on both audio and visual recording.
- You will be asked to provide a named person for each of the tickets you purchase. This will need to be accurate and can be changed at any point up to 7 days before the event starts.
- All guests will receive tamper proof tags for their tents as well as parking/campervan stickers. Any vehicles parked without clearly displaying parking stickers and having ignored warning signs will be considered to be parked illegally without permission and trespassing. We reserve the right to remove any vehicle left without permission.
- All vehicles will be directed to a parking area set aside from the camping area. No cars are permitted in the camping area at any time. You can return to your car at any point during the festival as necessary. Vehicle movement is strictly prohibited unless entering or leaving the festival site. We reserve the right to remove car keys from any person found to be using their vehicle on site in a manner which we consider dangerous, without reason or permission. Keys will be returned at the end of the festival.
- Vehicles and their contents parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for damage, losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and campervans.
- We have a limited concrete area reserved for camper vans. You can not have tents set up in the camper van area due to health & safety. Camper vans are next to the camping field. Please do not camp in the car park. Once again, vehicle movement is strictly prohibited unless entering or leaving the festival site.
- Hook-ups are not provided.
- There are toilet facilities on the campsite and plenty more inside Baskerville Hall.
- Showers are available to everyone inside Baskerville Hall but at limited times, please ask at reception.
- Your ticket entitles you to use the indoor swimming pool, please bring your own towel. These facilities are only available during certain hours and at Baskerville Hall’s discretion.
Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchasing by Instalment Ticket Scheme
- ‘Standard’ tickets for Big Love 2017 can be bought using our deposit/instalment scheme that allows tickets to be paid for in two (2) payments (each an “Instalment”). This scheme is only available to any customer buying a ticket between 17 March 2017 at 12.00pm and 26 April 2017 at 12.00pm (the “Eligibility Period”), subject to ticket availability. The Eligibility Period may be shortened or extended by us at our discretion. The first Instalment must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
- The full price of your purchase of the Standard Ticket (£75 per ticket) plus booking fee will be charged as follows:
First Instalment: £37.50 + booking fee charged immediately.
Second (final) Instalment: £37.50 + booking fee due on 26 April 2017.
- Subject to paragraph 7 below, the first Instalment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
- The first Instalment is charged immediately, but if you do not purchase the second Instalment your ticket will be void and you will not receive a refund for the first Instalment.
- The transaction will be completed only once your payment of both Instalments has been processed, with the total of £75.00 (per Standard Ticket) plus booking fees, paid in full.
- If you do not pay the final Instalment in full in accordance with clause 4, you will lose (i) the first Instalment; and (ii) the Ticket(s) to which you were entitled under the scheme.
- The first Instalment is non-refundable save where Big Love 2017 is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
- These special Terms and Conditions are in addition to our standard ticket terms and conditions.
Hotel Rooms Terms and Conditions
Rooms are booked subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Room bookings are for Friday 28th April, Saturday 29th April & Sunday 30th April 2017. Check out is on Monday 1st by 11am.
- Prices are per room, up to the maximum number of occupants, but do not include festival tickets. Festival tickets must be purchased for every person staying in the room, a minimum of 2 weeks before arrival. If full names and ticket registration IDs are not provided, we reserve the right to treat this as a cancellation.
- Room booking payments include a non-refundable 20% deposit. If you cancel your room booking within twenty-eight (28) days of the start of the event your entire payment is non-refundable.
- Room descriptions are given in good faith but errors and omissions excepted.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Anyone found smoking may be charged an additional cleaning fee. Repeat offenders may be removed from the hotel.
- Any damage caused to rooms during stay will be charged to the person whose name the room is booked in. Lost room keys will be charged at full replacement cost.
- Only those persons named in the booking are permitted to stay in the room.